United Bank for Africa strongly recognised as one of the most resilient banking groups in Africa has long been in existence since 1948 having Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu as its current chairman.
Today I’m going to be teaching you how to withdraw from your UBA Bank account using an ATM machine but without your ATM card as that’s the reason you’re here in the first place.
This is a newly released feature solemnly for the purpose of saving emergency situations where you might not actually be with your ATM card but need to withdraw money so urgently.
This has caused some lives, spoilt some situations and lots just because customers weren’t with their ATM cards and had no means of withdrawing their money at that particular place and time. Here’s how to effectively use the UBA cardless withdrawal newly launched efficient feature.
STEPS IN USING THE UBA CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL
- Bring out your phone
- Ensure you have some airtime, if you don’t, go and buy.
- Dial *919# (With your bank account registered number)
- Setup your USSD Code account on UBA if you haven’t done so before.
- After doing that, dial *919*30*Amount#
- Follow all necessary steps displayed on your screen which will require you to input your vital details for security reasons.
- Look for dispensing UBA ATM machine closer to you
- Press the ENTER Key
- Click on Paycode Cash out
- Enter your desired amount (Must tally with what you dialed on your phone earlier)
- Press the OK button
- Withdraw your cash
And there you go! Was so convenient and easy right?
Kindly share your honest review in the comment section.