GT Bank one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria recently introduced a cardless withdrawal feature to their banking system.
This feature allows you to withdraw money from any GTbank ATM without your ATM card or 12 withdrawal reference number, all you need is your fingerprint and I guess this is very easy because your finger follows you everywhere.
The GTbank cardless withdrawal with fingerprint grants you access to your money anytime and it also saves you the stress of ATM cases.
With the fingerprint withdrawal, you can never be stranded whenever you are not without your credit cards.
How to withdraw with fingerprint on GTbank ATM
To be able to withdraw with your fingerprint on any GTbank ATM
1. Simply dial *737#
2. Several options will be displayed to you, select the “Cardless Withdrawal” option
3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on the ‘OK’ button
4. Enter the last 4 digit on your GTbank ATM card.
You will receive a debit of the amount selected, a reference number will be sent to you via SMS.
Visit any GTbank ATM nearest to you.
After you must have completed the first step,
1. Visit any GTbank ATM close to your area with the thumbprint attached hardware.
2. Click on the “Enter” button on the ATM
3. Several options will be displayed to you, select the “fingerprint withdrawal option”
4. Enter the “Phone number” connected to your account and click on the “Proceed” button
5. Place your right thumb on the hardware thumbprint connected to the ATM for about 5 to 10 seconds.
6. Remove your hands and click on the “Proceed” button displayed on the screen
7. Enter the “Amount” you want to withdraw and press the “Enter” button to proceed
8. Your cash is dispensed and your transaction is completed
Thanks for reading.