Have you ever been in a situation where you carry out transactions that require you to input your phone number details and sometimes it might be that you want to give someone your phone number and you can’t simply lay hands on it, this is not because you don’t know it by heart, it might just be that you simply forgot a digit and on the other way round, it might be that you just got a new sim and you are probably trying to find your away around learning to know your number by heart?
Well, Etisalat Nigeria which is now known as 9mobile has provided a way to solve this.
In this article, I will be providing a detailed guide on how to check your Etisalat phone number and account balance
Steps to check your Etisalat phone number
1. Simply dial *248#, your phone number will be displayed on the screen
1. Put a call across to the 9mobile customer care by dialing 200
2. After they must have picked your call, request for your phone number.
The disadvantage of this method is that it is time-consuming (it takes the customer care agent a long time to answer your call)
Steps check your Etisalat account balance
There are several methods of checking your account balance
1. USSD code
2. Mobile app
To check using USSD code
1.Simply dial *232# on your Etisalat number
2. Press OK of SEND
Your account balance will be displayed on your screen, after which an SMS containing the full details of your account balance will be sent to you.
2. Mobile app
To check your Etisalat account balance using the mobile app
1. Download the mobile app from your phone’s APP store, this could be the Google play store or Apple store.
2. Login to the mobile APP via your Gmail or Facebook account
3. Once you are logged in, navigate to the CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE option and click.
You are good to go
The advantage of this option is that you are exposed to other services on the mobile APP.