First Bank is no doubt one of the largest Banks in Nigeria, although not the eldest. It was established at Lagos State in the year 1979.
Ever since, they have been solid as a rock, ever loyal to their customers and giving them a unique service entirely satisfactory as well.
Of recent and upgrade in the banking system and experience of customers was adapted which involves withdrawing funds from your First Bank account on an ATM machine without the need of your ATM card.
Many have been stranded due to the ATM card policy but thank goodness this update has been made making the withdrawal of funds more flexible. Let’s get on to the main thing which is how you can perform a First Bank Cardless Withdrawal accurately without errors or mistakes.
How to make FirstBank Cardless Withdrawal
- Bring out your mobile phone
- Dial *848*Amount# (Do this with the registered phone number of your First Bank account)
- A form will shown to you asking you to fill in your account details. Do so correctly
- After that you’ll be asked to generate a PIN. Do so and ensure you don’t forget the pin because it’s very important for your withdrawal.
- You will be sent an OTP on your mobile phone within few minutes.
- Locate and head on to any dispensing First Bank ATM machine closest to you.
- Enter the 4 digits pin you generated earlier with your mobile phone
- Proceed by inputting the amount you want to withdraw (Ensure the amount tallies with what you typed on your mobile phone earlier because it’s too late to change it now)
- Key in your phone number in the provided space on the ATM, then
- Withdraw your funds.
Congratulations! I hope you are able to withdraw your funds successfully with the above first bank cardless withdrawal processes. If you have further issues, you are welcome to use the comment section below the fold.